2 Nights 3 Days Safari Tarangire, Ngorongoro information. 2 nights 3 days safari Tarangire, Ngorongoro and lake manyara is well designed for those who doesn’t have enough time to do longer safaris but will give you an optimal view of wildlife especially the big five.
Day 1: Safari to Tarangire National Park.
Depart Arusha after breakfast for Tarangire National Park for a full day game drive in the park and discover the Baobab woodlands and abundant of Elephants with a number of Birds can here be observed. Dinner and overnight stay at Lake Manyara Serena Hotel.
Day 2: Game Drive to Ngorongoro Crater.
After Breakfast picnic lunch with you drive towards the Ngorongoro Crater a stop at the view point the proceed and descend down the crater for a full day tour down the crater floor lunch stop at Ngoitokitoki picnic site then proceed with game drive till late evening then drive back to Ngorongoro Serena Hotel Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Safari to Lake Manyara national park.
After a breakfast depart the hotel with parked lunch drive to Lake Manyara national park for a half day game drive tour in the park the Lake covers two thirds of the park while the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the ground water forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. Enjoy your picnic lunch at msasa picnic site with a spectacular view over the lake, Acacia woodlands and steep mountainsides. Lake Manyara National Park is a birding paradise that has more than 350 species of birds; The Park is also famed for its unique and elusive tree- climbing lions. Touring the park till late afternoon drive back to Arusha where will be the end of the tour.
Tour Price Include:
- All park entrance fees.
- All meals while on Safari. 2 Nights. 2 Nights. 2 Nights.
- 3litre water on a daily basis.
- 4WD transportation with pop up roof. 2 Nights. 2 Nights. 2 Nights.
- Ngorongoro Crater fees Hotel accommodation in F-B basis.
Price Excludes: 2 Nights.
- International airfares and departure taxes.
- All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, porters, camp staff and driver – guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Laundry services.
- Visa and International flight tickets fees.